PepNet2Posted: November 8, 2012
Pepnet2 (pn2) is a national collaboration of professionals with expertise in a broad array of content areas and a variety of environments, including research, technology, personnel development, media production, and technical assistance who work in support of individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, including those with co-occurring disabilities.
- Live, one-on-one assistance in a variety of communication modes,
- In-person and online training,
- Materials that are downloadable, printable or available as hard copies
Pepnet2 also offers:
- Technical Assistance to improve educational, programmatic, and vocational accessibility.
- Professional Development
- Research and Evidence Synthesis
- Leadership Coordination
For more specifics about what is offered, check out the About Us website section.
A GREAT resource to peruse is the Online Notetaker Training! This is a self-guided training which defines the role of the notetaker, provides notetaking strategies, and information on hearing loss for students are deaf or hard of hearing.